THE SMARTEST WAY TO DESIGN, DEVELOP AND OPERATE YOUR ANALYTICAL DATA
Advancing digitalisation challenges traditional data warehouse (DWH) and business intelligence systems to leverage an increasing wealth of data. To accommodate today’s business decision making, analytical data management is required to integrate new data sources, support new data formats as well as technologies and deliver effective solutions faster than ever before, ideally with limited resources. DWH and Big Data development teams can no longer fulfil these demands using traditional ETL and modelling tools.
The Solution at a glance
biGENIUS® provides advanced automation and system support for practically any data project – data warehouses, data marts, data lakes, operational data stores, event hubs and big data integrations. By eliminating manual coding, the tool dramatically improves the time to value not only for new analytical data solutions, but for changes and improvements in the ongoing maintenance as well. Hence, biGENIUS® is designed to support the entire lifecycle of analytical data management solutions – from requirements engineering and design over modelling and implementation to monitoring and change management.
No other tool on the market is more closely tailored to needs of development teams as biGENIUS. Its modellers and generators follow proven best practice blueprints, drawn on the practical experience from hundreds of BI and big data projects. While the tool supports various platforms, methodologies and techniques virtually out-of-the-box, it also allows users to easily adapt and extend these to their own needs - by adding their own models and methods, and even new technologies and platforms. Thus, biGENIUS ensures both necessary standardisation and broad flexibility.
- Advanced metadata management incl. a semantic layer
- Broad flexibility through customizable design patterns
- Supports 3NF, dimensional (incl. header-version) and data vault
- Automating data warehouses, data lakes, big data platforms, ODSs, CDCs and event hubs
- Generating for all relational databases, HDFS, NoSQL databases as well as streaming platforms
- Allows data-driven and model-driven development, and also combinations of both
- Provided out-of-the-box: data lineage, impact analysis, versioning, documentation, etc.
- Supports both cloud as well as on-premise deployment
- Suitable for enterprise-wide analytical data management systems
BUILD MODERN DATA ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
Drive time to value for your Data Analytics Solutions.
do more with less
Save time, efforts and costs to build and maintain your data analytics solutions.
boost your business
Integrate new ideas and data into your data analytics solutions easily.
Benefit from new technologies thanks to the metadata-driven approach.