Module C1 - Introduction to biGENIUS®
biGENIUS® is a Data Warehouse automation tool that was developed to cover the complete life cycle of data warehousing solutions. It maps and supports documentation of business requirements, modeling and generation, data load monitoring and data quality verification. You will learn globally what is biGENIUS®. This course is the first step for the biGENIUS® Engineer certification.
- 2 hours
- Understand globally what is biGENIUS®
- Start to acquire the needed knowledge to pass the certification exam biGENIUS® Engineer
- DWH developers
- DWH project managers
- Introduction: BI basic knowledge, What is biGENIUS®, Tool overview
- biGENIUS® implementations: ODS, DWH, DataVault, Test, Mart, Oracle, BigData
- General functionnalities: Metadb, Documentation, Templates, Deployment/Load, Cleansing, Customization, Architecture
- Usages: Why use biGENIUS®?, Support
Access to our eLearning platform for the next week after subscription.
Basic SQL skills, basic knowledge of the SQL Server database or Oracle database, knowledge on Data Warehousing (this is not a BI Course)
FOLLOW-UP COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
Please click through the steps and enter your personal information: