Module C2 - biGENIUS® Beginner course Microsoft Generator (Dimensional Modeling) with biGENIUS® Engineer certification
e-Learning + Online Exam
350 CHF / 220 EUR
biGENIUS® is a Data Warehouse automation tool that was developed to cover the complete life cycle of data warehousing solutions. It maps and supports documentation of business requirements, modeling and generation, data load monitoring and data quality verification. You will learn how to integrate source systems, model DWH structures, generate and deploy the DWH solution to the target environments. The training approach is composed by labs based on the Microsoft generator and a dimensional modeling (dimensions and facts). After following this course, you will be able to do the exam and to received a biGENIUS® Engineer badge if successfull.
- 2 days
- Exam: 1 hour
- Be able to participate to the developement of a biGENIUS® project
- Acquire the needed knowledge to pass the certification exam biGENIUS® Engineer
- Obtain the biGENIUS® Engineer badge
- DWH developers
- DWH project managers
Practical Microsoft labs step by step:
- Setup biGENIUS®
- Setup a project
- Working with the biGENIUS® application
- Add source systems
- Define dimensional core objects
- Define fact-based core objects
- More 1 : Additional Dimensions, Stage Composites, Copy Object and using Union in a DataFlowSet
- More 2: Historization (SCD), Customized Template
- More 3: Dimension Date, Role playing dimensions
- Configuration options
- Mart Composites, Aggregation
Exam for the certification: online quizz with 58 questions
Access to our eLearning platform for the next 2 weeks after subscription.
A biGENIUS® expert can be available 1 day between 8:30 and 17:30 for answering questions if you ask for it during the registration process (date planned on-demand). An additional cost of 389 CHF / 364 EUR will be applied.
A link to a Teams session will be available for this purpose and sending after the subscription and the validation of the date.
The training environment preparation is not part of this training.
It is essential that you have the necessary knowledge to use and configure (in case of local installation) SQL Server before starting this training.
No support will be provided regarding SQL Server installation and configuration.
Please prepare before your training environment with:
- SQL Server 2014 at least
- SQL Server Management Studio
The installation of biGENIUS® will be part of the beginning of the training (you need to install it locally).
Course materials in English
FOLLOW-UP COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
Please click through the steps and enter your personal information: